2004/10/24

More Quick Previews!

Just got my hands on a few more new games today. Reviews coming soon.

BloodRayne 2
- I was really looking forward to this sequeal, though I was wondering if maybe I should have gotten the PC version since I heard there were a few bugs in the PS2 version.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- I was also wondering if maybe I should have waited for the PC version of this too since the shooting sequences would be easier to control with a PC mouse? Anyways, this is one of the most anticipated games of the year, and hopefully it delievers.

DragonBall Z V
- Normally I wouldn't even have bought this, but this was the Japanese version, so the hearing the original Jap voices should be way better to help get into the game than the lame gaijin dubs.

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
- I needed a fourth game to get a discount, so I picked up this RPG. I might get around to it for awhile though since I'm still playing Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and Shadow Hearts: Covenant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home