2004/11/19

Return of the Prince!

Just picked up Prince of Persia: Warrior Within for PS2. I had completely forgotten about this till I picked up the December issue of PSM magazine while I was in KL. I wished I could have picked it up in KL before I left as it would have been alot cheaper from there too.
The Sands of Time game was one of my favourite games of the year, and I highly look forward to this one with all the gameplay improvements and the darker storyline this time around.

Also found out the Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater will be out tomorrow! I played the first one on PSX, but missed the 2nd one. Hopefully, this will be a great game and the developers added the option to skip the cut scenes that plagued the 2nd game and had gamers everywhere complaining about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home