2006/08/24

Preview - Wrestle Angels: Survivor

The game is officially released today. Considering the way the game looks, you could be wondering if this is actually a wrestling game or a dating sim. Truth be told, it's a wrestling SIMULATOR. I'm not really sure how it works, but some of the information I've dug up says that you basically run a wrestling promotion, make matches and manage wrestlers & resources to become the top promotion in the town. Sort of like the GM mode in WWE Smackdown VS RAW 2006. Whether the entire game is based on that concept, and whether or not you can actually control the girls in the in ring action is something I've yet to figure out. But I'll definately get my hands on a copy should it be available here.

Official Site with TONS of downloadables!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home